Great and free, perfect for reading when away. It has all the novels written accurately and clearly with no awkward aspects apart from the occasional advert which is certainly worth it for what you get in the app. I look forward to reading.
5/5 - Alex_little123
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Be sure to see ratings and reviews for ALL versions.
48 original Sherlock Holmes Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle adventures all in one beautifully designed iPhone app!
- "Love this app! I read these many years ago, the annotated edition. Still enjoy them." - USA
- "Really enjoying the stories and the ease of use of this app!" - USA
- "Very entertaining!" - USA
- "Awesome app brilliant collection of some of the best crime thrillers ever written." - UK
- "This app is simply magnificent, it's easy to use, perhaps a little too simple if you asked Mr Holmes, I jest, this has to be my absolute favorite app." - Australia
**And Many, Many More Rave Reviews - BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT FOR YOURSELF**
#1 Top Paid Book App In MANY Countries Around The World!
***** Stories Include *****
* A Study in Scarlet * The Sign of the Four * A Scandal in Bohemia * The Red-Headed League * A Case of Identity * The Boscombe Valley Mystery * The Five Orange Pips * The Man with the Twisted Lip * The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle * The Adventure of the Speckled Band * The Adventure of the Engineer’s Thumb * The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor * The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet * The Adventure of the Copper Beeches * Silver Blaze * The Yellow Face * The Stock-broker's Clerk * The "Gloria Scott" * The Musgrave Ritual * The Reigate Puzzle * The Crooked Man * The Resident Patient * The Greek Interpreter * The Naval Treaty * The Final Problem * The Hound of the Baskervilles * The Adventure of the Empty House * The Adventure of the Norwood Builder * The Adventure of the Dancing Men * The Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist * The Adventure of the Priory School * The Adventure of Black Peter * The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton * The Adventure of the Six Napoleons * The Adventure of the Three Students * The Adventure of the Golden Pince-nez * The Adventure of the Missing Three-quarter * The Adventure of the Abbey Grange * The Adventure of the Second Stain * The Valley of Fear * Wisteria Lodge * The Cardboard Box * The Red Circle * The Bruce-Partington Plans * The Dying Detective * The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax * The Adventure of the Devil's Foot * His Last Bow
48 Sherlock Adventures All In One App? It's Elementary! Download it NOW!!